Today, we bring a minor patch, version GM1.5.3.R23, to apply the following fixes and improvements.
The patch will be live at:
- 4 PM PDT, April 25, 2023
- 7 PM EDT, April 25, 2023
- 1 AM CEST, April 26, 2023
- 8 AM KST, April 26, 2023
Please note that if you are playing at this time, your game will not be interrupted. You will be prompted to download the patch the next time you open Lost Eidolons.
Community-Requested Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed the issue where a VO line was cutoff during a Ch. 3 cutscene
- Fixed the animation/modeling issue with one of the soldiers in Ch. 5 camp
- Fixed the issue where a path was blocked in Ch. 15 camp
- Fixed the issue where, if the Tactician reaches/exceeds the max Leadership point cap, the notification would display incorrect values
- Fixed the issue where incorrect location was noted in the text during a Ch. 18 cutscene
- Fixed the issue where speech bubbles obstructed character models in a Ch. 3 cutscene
- Fixed the issue where character models were overlapping during Appointment Ceremony
- Fixed the issue where the Ballista’s attack range display would disappear if the Tactician’s unit moved or took an action
- Fixed the issue where, despite the Tactician successfully completing the stealth objective in Ch. 18 battle, reaching a certain tile would also display the in-battle event dialogue for failing stealth
- Fixed the issue where some characters did not have the proper class attire reflected in some cutscenes
- Fixed the issue where the speech bubble did not show for Eden in a cutscene
- Abyssal Whisper has text issues in Brazilian Portuguese localization; it will be fixed in the next patch
Thank you for your patience as we continue to fix issues and provide more improvements per your suggestions.
– The ODS Team