The first beta playtest will be commencing in just a couple of days!
In order to consolidate feedback and issues in an organized fashion, our community and team will be using Feature Upvote!
Feature Upvote centralizes everything into one board where community members can submit feedback, suggestions, and bug reports in a single place, surfacing the most urgent and agreeable ideas to the top.
You could think of it like Reddit’s upvote system, but for feedback!
On top of that, you’ll be able to see which feedbacks the ODS team resolves and acts upon, so you could constantly be informed of what we’re accomplishing thanks to everyone’s contributions.
- Visit our board, located here: https://losteidolons.featureupvote.com/
- Click on an existing suggestion.
- If you agree with it (if a feedback or suggestion) or encountered the same problem (if a bug), make sure to upvote it!
- Additionally you can leave a comment weighing in on the feedback.
- Click on Add Your Suggestion. Don’t worry, it doesn’t have to be a suggestion explicitly.
- Give your feedback a title. Descriptive, but brief!
- For the larger text box, be as descriptive and thorough as you want about what you’re writing about!
- Optionally, you can add an image. Strongly recommended!
- When adding a new feedback or comment, make sure your name and e-mail match the display name you use on Discord and e-mail that you used when registering for the Benerio Grand Company or when you backed the game on Kickstarter/BackerKit! Only we can see the e-mail on our end.
- On our end, we’ll apply tags to your feedback to help categorize it, and our development team will review it internally. When we’ve come to a decision on it, we’ll update the Status on it and comment if it needs further elaboration.
In an earlier memo, we wrote that contributing members of the Benerio Grand Company will receive additional perks for their contributions towards improving Lost Eidolons. Active participation on the Feature Upvote boards counts towards that!
We hope that by using this, we can streamline player feedback and vastly accelerate the community-to-development process.