We are releasing version GM1.00.08.R299 to apply the following fixes and improvements outlined in the Day 1 Recap. Please note that only some of the items are addressed today, but more changes will come soon.
The patch will be live at:
- 3 AM PDT, October 19, 2022
- 6 AM EDT, October 19, 2022
- 12 PM CEST, October 19, 2022
- 7 PM KST, October 19, 2022
Please note that if you are playing at this time, your game will not be interrupted. You will be prompted to download the patch the next time you open Lost Eidolons.
- Added option to select from three subtitle font sizes: Small (default), Medium, Large
- Added option to adjust screen brightness
- Ingame text for the option is currently only in English and Korean. Additional translations will be added later
- Fixed the issue of hotkeyed game control (WASD) resetting to default at start of a new game
- Fixed the issue of some quests rewarding or deducting the wrong amount of gold
- Eden’s rapport conversation in Episode 16 has been removed per the original design
- Fixed the issue where the QTE button sometimes appeared off-screen when sparring with bow
- Fixed the issue where the horse was unequipped but the option to dismount still appeared in the battle
- Fixed the issue where the attack skill range of the Behemoth was incorrectly displayed from Episode 17’s battle
- Fixed the issue where the carriage changes to Eden in Episode 23’s battle
- Some crash issues were reported and fixed. If you continue to have issues, please reach out to the ODS staff via Discord so we can look into your issue.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to fix issues and provide more improvements per your suggestions.
If you would like to report issues and/or suggestions of your own, please use our Feature Upvote board!