We are releasing version GM1.02.00.R9 to apply the following fixes and improvements.
The patch will be live at:
- 3 PM PST, November 9, 2022
- 6 PM EST, November 9, 2022
- 12 AM CET, November 10, 2022
- 8 AM KST, November 10, 2022
Please note that if you are playing at this time, your game will not be interrupted. You will be prompted to download the patch the next time you open Lost Eidolons.
Now, here’s a word about this patch from Jin Sang Kim, our Creative Director of Lost Eidolons.
As you know we are working hard on our big patch that will bring the New Game+ to you, and that means some changes will be made in preparation, like the ability to save the game after seeing the ending. We’ll do a full release of our plans for NG+ in the coming days, so be sure to leave your suggestions on Discord or Feature Upvote.
In regards to the suggestions that you’ve already given, I do feel bad that we haven’t been able to implement them all quickly and have been working on them based on priority. But we are chipping away at the list. For instance, we are adding the Y-axis invert function for the controller and the keyboard, and we fixed the ultrawide resolution issue so you can play under better conditions.
As for our next patch following today, we are aiming to make it so that we are Steam Deck compatible. And we will also adjust the difficulty level for chapters 8 and 18 as we’ve gotten reports that you find these chapters to be too difficult. On top of that, we are giving you the ability to manage the team and prepare better for battle when you restart. And finally, we’re going to add an option for you to adjust the UI font size.
We will continue to improve the gaming experience with your feedback. So please keep them coming!
Community Requested Fixes and Improvements
- Function to Invert Controllers Y Axis
- Added the ability to invert Y axis for both the gamepad and mouse
- Ultrawide Monitor Support
- Fixed the screen cutoff issue on the ultrawide resolution
- Option to Hide EXP Gain Window
- Added the option to turn on/off the popup window to show EXP gain
Other Fixes and Improvements
- Added the ability to save after clearing the game and seeing the ending. (This is prep work for NG+)
- Added Switch Pro Controller support
- Fixed the issue where some inputs on the control pads were recognized as double taps
- Improved control input handling overall
- Added helpful text about mounts in the tutorial
- Fixed the issue where the EXP popup gets stuck in the battle due to having a max-leveled Aide
- Fixed the issue of some soldiers’ hair clipping with the helmet
- Fixed the issue of Silence skill not working on the boss in Ch. 27.
- Fixed text issues for skills: Prudent Strike and Chains of Ascuasa skill for Balastar
Thank you for your patience as we continue to fix issues and provide more improvements per your suggestions.
If you would like to report issues and/or suggestions of your own, please use our Feature Upvote board!